Friday, March 5, 2010

ESI Grips

One of my favorite purchases last season was a pair of ESI Grips.  My buddy, Ward, turned me on to them at last year's early season, man-weekend in Fruita, CO. 

Here's the bottom line:  These are the only grips I've used that I can ride comfortably without gloves.  My favorite grips despite the cons.

Likes:
            • They are light at 60 grams
            • Comfortable 
            • Good looking 
            • Color selection 
            • Once on, they don't move
Dislikes:
            • Difficult to get on and off (likely have to cut them off) 
            • The foam shows signs of memory (indentations) after about a season.  Likely will want to replace every season or two depending how much you ride.  

 I have smallish hands and purchased the "chunky version" which works well for me.  It has a bit more cush which I prefer.  I know Boulder Cycle Sport has them in stock or you can order them direct.  Give them a try! 


 

blog comments powered by Disqus
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000030716979