Monday, April 5, 2010

Airplane Legs

It's been a while since I've posted anything new.  Oh yeah, since I've ridden by damn bike also.  I was a city boy for the last 8 days.  I spent all of last week in Philly and then spent some time off with the fam in NYC.  Had some great times with the fam. 

I got home early enough to slip in a ride.  I was anxious to get out on the bike having not ridden one for a bit.  I headed up to a local ride named Betasso.  I knew, deep down, it was going to be a bit muddy with the warmer temps and the subsequent snow melt but I had high hopes nonetheless.  I threw logic out the door and jumped on the bike. 

Airplane legs were apparent about 10 minutes into the ride.  Mentally, I was all there - ready for some Betasso hot laps.  Physically - not even close.  Funny how that works some times. 

I was right: .  I spent two minutes going counter clockwise on the Betasso trail and decided to turn around due to mud and snow much too often.  The Link Trial was dry as a bone (and super tough I should add)Oh well!  Still managed 2 hours of riding with 3k of climbing - it was great!






blog comments powered by Disqus
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000030716979